Ag Leader GPS receiver systems offer accuracy, repeatability and range and serve as a complement to the built-in guidance capabilities of the Ag Leader displays and assisted and integrated steering options.
- Differential corrections include GLIDE, WAAS/EGNOS
- GLONASS standard
- GLIDE offers improved accuracy without subscription-based differential correction.
- Increased signal uptime provided by standard StableLoc technology.
- Outputs simulated radar speed.
- Up to 10 Hz output.
- LED diagnostics for at-a-glance system monitoring.
- Integrated magnets and included mounting plate with locating pins provide repeatable mounting.
- Sealed, compact, rugged design.
GLIDE offers superior pass to pass performance in situations when a differential signal is not available.
- Works globally (does not require WAAS or EGNOS)
- Creates smooth positioning for Steer applications
- Further enhances performance by accounting for ionosphere delay
- Especially suited to geographies with high-ionosphere disturbance
- Mitigates scintillation events
- GPS 7500 enhances absolute accuracy with GLIDE because of Dual Frequency GNSS capabilities
StableLoc maintains accurate steering - even when your correction signal is temporarily lost - by seamlessly transitioning to the next available signal source. When the signal is restored, the system will then transition back to the higher accuracy source, eliminating position jumps.