The Compass display offers integrated onscreen guidance to increase accuracy and extend working hours. Additionally, the Compass display supports the most common and advanced guidance patterns, including SmartPath.
- Compact design with built-in lightbar
- 7-inch color touchscreen
- Built-in manual guidance
- Combine with OnTrac3 assisted steering or SteerCommand with GPS 6000 integrated steering system for high-end guidance
- Compatibility with ISO 11783 Virtual Terminal Standard
- Fullscreen mapping
- Multiple language options
Guidance and Steering
- With integrated onscreen guidance, the Compass display supports multiple guidance patterns and displays the field ahead with multiple views.
- Combine with OnTrac3 assisted steering or SteerCommand with GPS 6000 integrated steering system for high-end guidance.
- Simple operation and setup for guidance.
- New event feature allows operators to simply create a new event and go.
- Events track field work and maps, and are automatically named by date and time.
- Fewer button presses required.
- Record field boundaries, sub-boundaries, in-field obstacles, waterways or tile lines, and view maps in real time from the cab.
- Virtual Terminal capability helps eliminate cab clutter from other in-cab implement controllers and gives the display the ability to control ISOBUS-compliant implements including planters, sprayers, spreaders and seeders