Raven Offers Simple, Affordable Cruizer™
Raven Cruizer II is a plug and play guidance system with as-applied on screen mapping.
Works in North America and Australia
Shipping cost to the US: $38 USD
Shipping cost to Worldwide: $135 USD
We ship anywhere Worldwide.
Select from drop down list to buy now.
Prices in list include cost of product and shipping.
States, Canada, Mexico, & Australia
click for larger picture
The new Cruizer II™ lets you add all the benefits of an easy-to-use precision guidance system to your operation and more without pushing your budget off course. With more power and capability, Cruizer II also makes it simple for you to add auto-steering and automatic on-off planter and boom section controls when you’re ready for even more savings and performance. Popular new options include a weather-resistant model to protect against the elements in open-cab situations and Raven’s new SmartYield™ monitoring system for tracking and recording yields at harvest time. Cruizer II is also easily moved from tractor to tractor, which makes it a great “second” guidance unit for equipment and applications that don’t require upper-end capability.
Simple, affordable guidance made faster and more powerful than ever.
Cruizer II lets you add all the benefits of an easy-to-use precision guidance system and more to your operation, without pushing your budget off course. Because we removed two of the biggest obstacles—complexity and high cost. Cruizer II also makes it simple for you to grow with more power and capability when you’re ready for auto-steering and automatic on-off planter and boom section controls.
HIGH VALUE POINTS
Simple in every way. Simple to install. Simple to operate. Simple to understand. And since Cruizer II is surprisingly affordable, you enjoy quick payback through improved efficiency and input savings. Easy installation and operation also gets you in and out of the field in a hurry.
Increasing your mobility and performance. Cruizer II brings greater accuracy and efficiency to a variety of operations—from tillage to seeding to spraying to harvesting. You can also move Cruizer II easily from tractor to tractor, which makes a great “second” guidance unit for equipment and applications that don’t require upper-end capability. It even comes with a weather resistant option for open-air cabs.
Less stress and fatigue. Cruizer II’s easy to read guidance display means you have one less thing to worry about while you’re working. That allows you to concentrate on other things. Add Raven assisted steering and automatic planter and boom section controls to make life simpler still.
Guiding you toward profitability. Cruizer II benefits go straight to your bottom line—especially when you consider its competitive price and quick payback on your investment. With Cruizer II in your cab, you can know more, control more—and make more.
- Brilliant 5.7” high-resolution touch-screen display features easy to understand icon-based menus, status indicators, and day/night mode for simple operation
- Plug & Play for easy setup -simple installation/mounting for hassle-free installation and use with multiple machines
- SmarTrax/QuickTrax assisted steering compatible
- Built-in 10 Hz DGPS receiver and external DGPS antenna for accurate sub-meter guidance
- Integrated lightbar system for added confidence and visual support
- Enhanced “Last Pass” guidance with automatic correction simplifies contour and irregularly shaped fields and prevents repeating errors
- Record keeping and coverage maps made simple with file formats for saving, reporting and importing data
- Ability to save job files and A-B lines
- Ability record field markers
- Straight A-B, Last Pass, Fixed Contour and Pivot field patterns for greater accuracy, speed and convenience
- Integrated CANbus technology for adding Raven assisted steering and automatic boom section and planter controls for greater precision, savings and performance
- Interfaces with Raven’s new SmartYield™ monitoring system for superior crop management
- Optional weather-resistant model available for rain/dust protection in open-cab situations
- Digi-Star® scale interface for spreading manure more accurately on fields
- Bird’s-eye view and downfield 3-D perspective for checking coverage and keeping you on line